Why do we need regular massages?
Fundamentally it relaxes us and makes us feel good. You will also experience stress relief which is known to improve overall health, vitality and immunity.
Sitting in an office or in front of a computer for hours on end plays havoc with our bodies. Our bodies were not designed to sit at desks all day so our neck and shoulders become stiff and painful. Our muscles ache and our joints seize up. Not a pretty picture.
But a 30-minute or 60-minute remedial massage or back massage can bring astounding relief to even the tiredest limbs.
The benefits of massage:
1.The main benefits of massage are increased blood circulation, flexility and mobility of the joints. Fibres which in turns keeps a connective tissue and a muscles better hydrated. Dehydration is a huge impact of our ageing process. Drinking a lots of water and having regular massage slows down the ageing process.
2. Regular massage reduces stress, anxiety, feeling of depression. Human touch connects one person to another. Gently hand relaxing touch is important part of our massage treatment. It makes you feel safe and being nurtured and cared.
3. Improves circulation of the blood and lymph which helps your system eliminate toxins and creates new opportunities for new metabolic process on cellar level.
4. Improves flexibly for connective tissues and increases the range of the moments of the joints.
5. Better performances in your sports activities, work and study. In particular, sport massage is highly beneficial for injury prevention and speeding up of healing process.
6. Improves posture – by releasing muscles and connective tissues – massage therapy can improve your posture in combination with special exercises or stretching techniques.
7. Pregnancy massage therapy – relieves mental and physical fatigue, improves circulation and general tone body, enhances the function of the muscles. Pregnancy massage is an important part of our caring clinic approach because nothing is better than received appropriate massage therapy during pregnancy. Relieve the aches and pains from the qualified professional during the pregnancy is safe.
8. Pain relief – muscular aches and pains, some joint pains some types of neurological pains are often reduced through massage therapy eve with chronic pain we can achieve long-lasting results. E.g. pain management and relief from a chronic lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, migraine, and other headaches. Sciatica, repetitive strain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, whiplash and any types of arthritic pain are common.
9. Restful sleep after receiving massage therapy. The benefit is amazing after receiving head-neck-shoulder massage.
10. Releases soreness of the muscles as a result of physical activities.
But did you ever stop to think why certain types of massage can be so beneficial to our bodies?
2. Swedish Massage – flowing long strokes massage. Helps to reduce pain, joint stiffness and improves function in clients with osteoarthritis and poor circulation.
3. Lymphatic Drainage – massage technique used to gently work and stimulate the lymphatic system to assist in the reduction of localised swelling.
4. Heated Stone Massage – Heated smooth flat stones are placed on the key points of the body inducing a deeply relaxing effect.
5. Reflexology -is based on the principle that reflexes on the hands and feet relate to every organ, and system of the body.
7. Sport Massage – focuses on the muscles reverent to the event. For athletes who train continuously. Sport massage utilises variety of techniques such as classical Swedish massage, trigger point, hydrotherapy or hit therapy.
8.Trigger Point therapy – the points may cause local pain or referred pain in other parts of the body. Manual pressure is applied to the points to relieve myofascial pain.
9. Pregancy Massage – helps to reduce excess of water retention, enhances the function of the muscles and joints, improves circulation, releases mental and physical fatigue